Pescara, 03-07-2006, Italy.
Adventure’s Planet SRL, a company working in publishing and selling adventure games, signed an agreement with Silvio and Gey Savarese, will deliver the first person point-and-click adventure game A Quiet Week-End In Capri.
This game will be distributed in digital delivery mode only. It will be sold from July, 15 in Italy (italian version) and from July, 18 worldwide (english version), except in the American Continent, England, France and Israel.
Both these versions will be sold in the website http://www.adventuregameshop.com
A Quiet Week-End In Capri is a first person point-and-click adventure game. During the game the player acts as a tourist visiting the wonderful Capri Island (Italy) and discovers the amazing landscapes typical of this island. But this eagerly awaited holiday take soon an unexpected turn … When the main character arrives in front of his residence, he is sucked by a mysterious vortex… As soon as the fear pass he finds himself in front of the residence again and everything seem to be normal, but… obviously this is not true! Capri Island, that was in the past full of tourists and life, is now transformed in an almost desert place full of mysterious events… What has happened after the vortex?
What is changed and what will happen to the player while he’s researching the truth?
- More than 4500 real Capri images to explore
- More than 37 characters to interact with
- A top notch audio experience: you’ll be able to hear the real sound of the island in every place you’ll visit
- An involving soundtrack made of 13 exclusive tracks by Silvio Savarese
- An interactive map of the island: you’ll never get lost!
- A rich inventory system and a block notes will help you to progress further
- Tons of interactive puzzles to solve