Pescara, 27-09-2007, Italy.
Adventure’s Planet SRL, is pleased to announce to have signed an agreement with Cardboard Box Entertainemnt for the italian distribution of the new black comedy Ghost in the Sheet. The release date is set for December 2007.
Ghost in the Sheet is a point’n’click adventure game based upon a highly original story about a ghost who finds out that the Afterlife is not nearly as fun as it sounds. Having met your new and rather unpleasant astral boss, you embark on an adventure to an abandoned factory with the goal of finding out what happened there.
• High resolution graphics with detailed animations to immerse the player
• Gripping storyline garnished with black comedy ‘afterlife’ style
• A RPG-like skill learning system – as the player progresses through the game, he learns new paranormal skills which are vital for future adventures
• Skills range from the conventional paranormal Telekinesis to obscure skills like Scary Sound
• Nonlinear gameplay that allows the player to freely roam the factor while solving a variety of puzzles in any order
• Music and sound design are seamlessly integrated into the game – enhancing gameplay and creating an enthralling, engaging atmosphere
• Humorous and entertaining minigames integrated into the gameplay
• No dying, mazes, slider puzzles, or timed sequences that can needlessly frustrate
• NPCs who reveal hints for puzzles and provide intriguing back-story