Husk is a down-to-earth survival-horror, about harm, pain and seeking forgiveness in Shivercliff, a town abandoned for unknown reasons.
A tribute to classical thrillers like Silent Hill or Twin Peaks.
It’s 1995, you’re Matthew Palmer and you’ve just woken up after a train crash. There’s nobody around you. Especially, there’s no trace of your wife and daughter.
The only sign indicating where you are says:
Welcome to Shivercliﬀ.
– Down-to-earth storyline touching problems of violence and alcohol addiction
– Immersive narration
– 90’s climate with a lot of references
– Inspired by titles like Silent Hill or Alan Wake
– Different locations of Shivercliff town and its surroundings
– Different types of monsters and boss fights
– Classical survival horror
– Dedicated soundtrack created by Arkadiusz Reikowski
– 4-5 hours of gameplay
– Powered by Unreal Engine 4
Genre: Horror Adventure
Platform: PC DVD-ROM
Release date: May 2017
Price: € 19,99